Wednesday, November 11, 2009

out growing New Borns

KayLynn is starting to get really big! She is growing out of her Newborn outfits and drowning in her 3month old outfits. I thought she was so much fun before, but as she gets older she starts to become alot more alert. She coo's I cant get enough the that. In the mornings I have found that she likes to talk. If you talk to her she starts to talk back, Just grunts and noises most of the time. But as of this week she says alot of Ayes, and Kia's. (ya who knew my baby was a genius) She kicks and smiles. But she now also Cries and has a pair of lungs on her!

One of Dans Customers Gave Baby Kay the Flower and headband. It is so stinkin cute I couldnt help or resist the urge to take lots of pictures with her wearing it.


My baby loves to look at things in a whole new way! CROSSEYED!!!
She almost lifted her head long enough, but at the last min she dropped her head down.

No comments:

Post a Comment