Wednesday, November 11, 2009

150 dollar Lesson!!!

Yesterday after my work meeting, I went over to a friends house to catch up. Chat and see her baby who is 10 weeks old. I parked in the wrong spot. When I go to get in my car for a bag, My car is GONE!!! I couldnt believe it. GONE. Some one the complex that she lives at, Called me in. I had to pay 150 dollars to get it out.
I couldnt really get mad, I knew that were I was parking there was a chance that it would happen and I took the risk. So My friend and her baby took me to provo to get my car out of the lot. Now here is the really sucky thing. I asked when they had taken it, it was minutes before I had walked out. around 8:50 is when they took my car I walked out around 9:00.

150 dollars later, Lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment